Tuesday 6 June 2017

snowy forest

Forest Images for Writing
1.Pic1.JPG
Learning Intention: We are learning to be Resourceful by Capitalising and making good use of the things that are available for us to use in the classroom to help us with our learning.

Criteria

  • I support the main ideas with enough detail to give the reader a clear and engaging picture.



  • I write sentences that mostly make sense.

  • I use language features to extend or clarify meaning and engage the audience.
    • Similes
    • Metaphor
    • Personification
    • Onomatopeia

                                                 The snowy forest.
Main ideas:
  • Walking through the forest        
  • Icey snow
  • The snow storm
  • Ready to go home.

1. Walking through the forest.  
One cold and dark night I was walking through the freezing cold snow. Every little step I took it made a big footprint. The snow was so deep that it came up to my knees and it was freezing cold. While I was shivering with fear, I knew there was nothing to be afraid of even though I was all alone. The sky was really dark  and I could hear the snow owls hooting loudly in the dark forest. I was thinking if I would find someone in the forest I would not be all alone anymore, or Maybe I could find my house.


2.Icey snow.
It was so cold that strings of  ice were hanging off the tree branches and also the trees looked like they were frozen. There were so many frozen trees that they're were full of clumps of icy snow.The ground was full of small tree sticks and leaves on the snow because of all of the trees. I heard all of the birds chirping away in shiver, the birds looked liked they were covered in snow. I was afraid i would not return home safely until morning because the dark snowy sky was turning lighter. I was shivering even tho I was wrapped up in my warmest jersey and my favorite white and blue gloves.





3.The storm
While I was walking through the snowy forest I suddenly heard something big fall I was worried, then i almost forgot that if my family was worried about me. I looked left then I looked right but no house or nobody to be seen then I looked behind me and then there was a GIANT SNOW STORM. I was freaking out sooo much that I got goose bumps. The giant snow storm was heading towards me “what should I do?” I ran as fast as I could but it was still chasing me around, but luckily it slowed down. But I remembered that I was still not back home, I saw the snow storm leaving me, was relieved. I saw something that looked like house ran to it and it was a giant snowy house, there was so much snow and it also had ice hanging of the house. I tried to open the door but it was not opening it seemd like it was frozen, I went to one of the windows it was watery, so I swiped the window and there was a girl sleeping in a warm blanket. She suddenly woke up and I she was looked just like me. Her hair color was just like mine, her face was just like mine, she came towards the door she opened it and she saw me.


Ready to go home.
“Who are you?” I said. she did not answer. I said it again “Who are you?” This time she did answer , “I am Mennat. “I am Mennat too”, why don’t you come inside, so she led me inside the house, everything was just like my house. She was questioning about how I got here. I told her that I got lost, then she said if she would like to take me home, I took a chance and said yes so she got up and led me the directions, “how do you know which way to go?”, “ because i live in the forest”. I saw something behind the trees, “it’s my house!!! Thankyou so much mennat. So i ran to my house and i knocked on the door my mum opened it she grabbed me and hugged me and then she said “where did you go?” i told her everything then i went to bed and then i went to deep sleep after my long journey.   



By mennat


         

No comments:

Post a Comment